Sunday 13 January 2013

Pretty stationary bargains - Accessorize ♥

I popped into Accessorize this week as they still had their sale signs up, which had been increased by up to 50% off to up to 70% off!As my 100 day ban hasn't quite finished, I only got essentials!
 
 
 
 
This beautiful calculator was originally £6, however it was reduced to only £1.80!I also looked for a small cute calculator that I can just carry around with me in my pencil case or blazer pocket!
 
 
 
 I also picked up those lovely Stabilo pens that are mine student favourites! They have beautiful bright colours and just look so good on paper!They were £3.99 as usually they cost £4.99!
 
 
 
 
 I also managed to get my hands on this pencil case because it was too cute to miss! These retailed also for £6 but I got it for £1.05!!!And it perfectly fits all of my stationary!
 
So those are my bargains that I picked up this week.. keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you spot any other amazing deals!

12 comments:

  1. Reminds me on my school days...so cute!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed your blog tooo

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute buys! especially the owl calculator!

    xx Francesca of http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award ;D
    Check it out here:

    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    -Coreena x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice blog:)

    visit mine!

    http://giallodinylon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and cool stuffs darlin! :)
    I'm your 43 follower if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + JOIN MY GIVEAWAY you can win a fab dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. ผ้าม่านโครงการ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...