Saturday, 16 February 2013

Vintage signs

I'm have been spending the day doing all things blog related so while working on another post i came across these incredible vintage retro inspired signs to hang in your room or kitchen and I knew I had to do a post on these straight away, the seller has so much more to choose from but I had to limit myself to a good selection. I love them all so much and I wish I could have them all hanging in my kitchen!
You can get them for £5.49 each from here
Do you like these signs? Which one is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! I love the Omo and traditional sweets signs the best. I have a couple of old signs advertising whisky somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! love those things as well)

      Delete
  2. These are so cute. Love everything vintage!
    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...